[passcoalition] Re: Help Point Kiosk exact locations in subway stations

  • From: Ken Stewart <cclvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:36:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 3/31/11, Forde, Samuel <Samuel.Forde@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Forde, Samuel <Samuel.Forde@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Help Point Kiosk exact locations in subway stations
To: "Ken Stewart" <cclvi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 9:38 AM

Hi Ken,

Sorry I was out of the office yesterday. Some machines were installed yesterday
and today they will be finishing up.

At 23 St station there will be nine Help Point locations, but they all work the
same. On the Northbound platform at 23 St entrance, there is one on the paid
area on the right column facing you after going through the right turnstile.
There is another machine in the middle of the platform. Also there is a machine
on the unpaid area at 22 St and Park Av South entrance and another one the left
column after paying your fare after going through the turnstiles.

On the southbound side at 23 St entrance, there is a machine in the unpaid area
in the center of the circular column in front of the turnstiles. There is
another on the paid area (platform) on the left column. There are 2 more on the
platform and another at the unpaid area at the 22 St and Park Av South entrance
on the wall to the left of
 the MetroCard vending machine.

At Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall there are ten locations. I do not have all the
detail as to the exact locations, but they will for the most part mimic 23 St
installations. There is one machine in the unpaid area at the Lafayette and
Reade Streets-Federal Plaza entrance (not the accessible entrance side).
However if you want to send your associates tomorrow morning we will meet at
the accessible entrance mezzanine level in front of the main station booth.

Thanks for your interest,

Sam