[passcoalition] Re: 7th Ave & 23rd Street

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:27:02 -0400

Shouldn't the annicdote and response also be sent to DOT?? If we wait for Mat...
Ellen

        At 01:21 PM 4/14/2011, you wrote:

I sent  Maria?s anecdote and Gene?s response to Matt, since he?s been copied on all the stuff to try to get a meeting and just told him that this is an example of why it?s so urgent that that a meeting happen now.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426