[pasmembers] looking for more people at Friday's event

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon PAS Members,

We have 2 scopes and Mike covering Rancho Gabriela Friday night.
The weather looks good. I don't' know that that is enough scopes.
Any thoughts on this?
We had 5 scopes and Mike last time and it was enough, but they didn't
know about us that much. Now that they do, and they found out
what they missed last year, i'm expecting more to attend.

RSVP'd
Jerry Belcher
Don
Mike

I know that 2 members told me they couldn't make it,
but what about the rest of you? Anyone available to help out?

Have a super day
RSVP so i can give the info to our contact in the morning.
Thanks
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry