[pasmembers] Wow, i just read the reviews

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, i'm jealous. Those of you who went to Antenna's over
the weekend,really got some great viewing in. Great reviews,
too. Thanks for sending them my way. They will be in the summer issue,
which goes out about July 1. Watch for it. Thanks again and i'm so
glad you got to see all those wonderful things in the darker skies.
I'll have to be sure to make the trip with you next time we do an
Antenna's star party.
Thanks again

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry