[pasmembers] Re: Who's attending tonight?

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:14:20 -0400

If it's on, I'll come down....

________________________________

From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terri
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:14 PM
To: PAS ListServ
Subject: [pasmembers] Who's attending tonight?

Good afternoon PAS Members,

I don't' see any RSVP's on the calendar for tonight (Thursday 4/12),

and the discussion about the weather seems rather

dismal.... so who is attending tonight?

Jenny has the PVCC Astro club doing an activity in G-147

which will enhance our event.

I'm hoping to see Mike tonight.

Drop an email my way if you are planning

to attend.

And keep an eye on the possibility of Rain.

I didn't see it in the forecast, but we know how

good the TV stations can do their forecasts.

Thanks for the update.

Count William and I in on this one, for indoor

activities. I can bring some demos, maybe even

some prizes for attending kids for Q & A.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/>  Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/>  & My Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>