[pasmembers] Re: Weather today Thursday

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:08:36 -0700

We haven't decided for sure whether this event is on or off, and i really
need to let Loretta know so she knows to block off the viewing area for
us... What are your thoughts Telescope Team?
Are we doing it, cloud hopping, or are we canceling?
The forecasts for clouds and possible thunderstorms, doesn't sound good for
tonight.
What do you see in the forecast now?
We just had another public RSVP.
Terri

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:03 PM, CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx>
wrote:

> Been busy but on computer now @ 2PM. 10 to 20% small individual clouds
> here which you know I call Michigan clear skies. You can star hop around
> this if this doesn't get worse.
>

> Mike

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook