[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers needed for this weeks events - week of Apr 9 - Apr 16

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:27:59 -0700

Thursday does not look good 21% cloud cover at 5 increasing to 49% by 10 pm. winds of 14 with gusts of 30.

I cannot get the hourly forecast for Friday till tomorrow, but it looks similar to, and maybe a little worse than, Thursday.

On 4/9/2012 11:32 AM, Eric Steinberg wrote:

Easter was good, hope yours was too. Thursday and Friday look really windy.... Guess we'll keep watching.

Eric