[pasmembers] Re: Weather Forecasts needed for Thursday, Friday & Saturday this week

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:04:29 -0700

Yea, i know it is early, but if we start monitoring it now, we won't be
surprised if it gets canceled.
And that would be a bummer. I'm looking forward to this weekends' events.
Hope everyone is having a super Tuesday.
Thankyou for your forecasts.
Let's have the next set of forecasts come in Thursday morning.

Thanks
Terri

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  It’s a bit early for meaningful forecasts….

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &
My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music