[pasmembers] Tonights eclipse in review

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 07:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS members,

Tonight is the eclipse. I would love to read your stories about this event and
how you enjoyed the view. Please take a moment to write a sentence about your
experience for the newsletter. 10 of our telescope team will be at the Marriott
For a private party, and most of the rest of u have said u r going to the Grand
Canyon. It will be awesome and your review will enhance the newsletter. Thank u
so much for writing a review. Have a super Sunday and an awesome eclipse
viewing event!

Terri, event coordinator

This email was sent from MY TARDIS via my Android Phone