[pasmembers] Re: Tonight

  • From: "Peter Turner" <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:32:35 -0700

Hard to believe you could get that much of the Veil Nebula in 60 seconds.
That’s fantastic.

Pete Turner

MaidPro Phoenix-North – voted Best of Phoenix Magazine

19235 N Cave Creek Rd. Suite 106, Phoenix, AZ

E: peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx P: 602-923-7900 W: maidpro.com/phoenix-north
<http://www.maidpro.com/phoenix-north>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MaidPro-Phoenix-North/1797230277168150?fref=ts>
FaceBook: facebook.com/maidprophoenix Twitter: twitter.com/maidprophoenix

From: Earl DeLong <astro_6155@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/10/2015 10:02 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pasmembers] Tonight

Fairly cloudy here in North Glendale. Is everyone still going tonight?

Earl

Terri <http://www.pasaz.org/> Phoenix Astronomical Society Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>
Page & My <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Facebook
Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.musiclessonsbyterri.com/> & Music Facebook

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image