[pasmembers] Re: The Martian 3D movie

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:42:47 -0700

If the group wants to do Lucky's burgers, I haven't been there, i'd be fine
with that. something new to try. I like trying new stuff.
Anything that isn't pizza or subs, is great for Saturday.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i'd suggest noon, we can always hangout and chat while we wait for the
movie to happen. Just my 2 cents.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Redacted sender insanas for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri and Pete, I found a listing for Luckies Burgers and Hot Dog Grill
just in back of the Harkins 101. Google it and look at the website. It
looks like quality burgers and dogs with fast service in a retro
atmosphere. I haven't eaten there but if we want to get there by 1 pm I
think we will have no trouble getting out in 30 minutes so we can get in
line for the 2:45 pm show. What do you think? Sam