[pasmembers] Re: Saturday Dec 22 WE ARE STILL HERE MUSIC JAM at Mike's

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:31:22 -0700

Skippy Sky looks possible. It looks like we are in between storm Saturday. at 5 pm it looks lie it will be clear at 11 the clouds will be moving in from the south and we will probably have between 10-30% clouds and it gets wporse from then on.

Accuweather says there will be 26% cloud cover at 5 clearing to 10 by 7 and staying at 11% all night.

On 12/20/2012 5:15 PM, Terri wrote:
Please take a moment to send me weather updates for Saturday's
event at Mike's home in Carefree. That's this Saturday 12/22.
Some people were thinking of bringing their scopes, if they
aren't playing, or even if they are playing in the Jam.
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>