[pasmembers] Re: Opinion needed

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:49:26 -0800 (PST)

Don,
I'm fine with doing bookmans. Just want to be sure
the attending scopes and our stuff, laptops and stuff,
aren't going to get wet from rain. I think i'll
bring an umbrella, just in case, for the laptops.
All is a GO right now.

weather on tv said 40% chance rain around 3pm today.
The other station said 10% chance. It was the 40% i was concerned about.
and Bing weather said 40% too.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor