[pasmembers] Officer positions

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 23:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening PAS members,

Tomorrow is election night.

Officers, please bring your position badges to the meeting
Just in case u are willing to give up your position or
Someone wants to have your position within PAS.

PAS members, let me know by noon tomorrow
If u r tthinking of running for Offvice. This way the
Election process can go quickly and we xan move on to the
Guesat speaker.

See you all at the Pizza Party.
If u haven't done it already, please RSVP the pizza u plan to have tomorrow
night.

I need that info by noon.
Thanks and have a super evening.
Terri

This email was sent from MY TARDIS via my Android Phone