[pasmembers] Re: News weather people

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 06:04:30 -0700

Right. One day a few months back a weather guy told one of the news people with
great authority that the bright "star" on the western sky was Uranus, or maybe
Neptune. He had a star finder app on his smart phone; he was sure of it.

It turns out that these two planets were coming up in the east that evening,
but Venus was shining brightly as the evening star...

Alex