[pasmembers] Re: Need your vote for a date that is NOW DOUBLE BOOKED - Nov 20

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:14:43 -0700

Howard,
this is what i was originally thinking...

you wrote: If we can do both events on different nights then we could have
good attendance for both.

We now have both events happening on the same night.
And if we have a helper there at BMC, that doesn't bring a scope, we can
accomplish the parking, etc. And yes, it is wise NOT to leave your
equipment unattended. Or if you must do that, let the nearby scope know, so
they can watch your stuff.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
>> up early, say 9:45, you can tell Kevin to come out about that time, and
>> announce the lights are coming on before they do.
>>
>> One of you sign up for RSVP, in this thread so we know we have someone in
>> charge, and i'll put this event on the site, and we will do both events
>> this night. I won't be at BMC, as I have to record the Lecture, thus the
>> reason we are doing the Lecture event.
>>
>> So, for Mike's lecture, those attending it, please RSVP, i will open up
>> the RSVPs so I know who is attending what event.
>> And I"m the RSVP for Mike's lecture, the person in charge.
>>
>> Thank you all for your input.
>> I won't be in my email most of today. Something came up with the car and
>> it has to go back into the shop today, and i'm just waking up enough to eat
>> some breakfast and take it to Midway.
>> Yes, we picked it up yesterday and as William was driving home, the check
>> engine light came on, so we have to go back. And our mechanic didn't have
>> time to do it last night when we picked it up.  grrrrr
>>
>> and tomorrow i'm at William's mom's garage sale all day. no email for the
>> rest of the weekend.
>>
>> Oh, wait, William is doing overtime Saturday, so as long as he does it, i
>> will be in my computer for the morning hours.
>>
>> and Sunday is Bookmans. See you in my email then, because i have to find
>> out who has RSVP'd for the telescope workshop.
>>
>> I guess i will be in my email here and there. Have a super weekend!
>> Terri, Event Coordinator
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Don, there's only one of me.
>>>
>>> William and I would have to be at the lecture since we are recording it.
>>>
>>> Wow, this is a tough decision.
>>>
>>> I suppose we could do both options, same night, same time.
>>>
>>> Does anyone else say we should thin ourselves out that much? I was
>>> hoping to have a large audience for Mike. But really, if we are recording
>>> it, i guess those who miss it could watch it another night, recorded,
>>> through you-tube.
>>>
>>> I will continue to collect the votes.
>>>
>>> Currently I have 2 and 2 for the votes. Let me see who else responded.
>>> Thank you all for your input.

>>> --
>>> Good friends are like stars. You don't always
>>> see them, but you always know they are there.
>>> Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
>>> Coordinator
>>> Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
>>> <https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My Facebook
>>> <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
>>> Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private
>>> Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music
>>> Facebook
>>> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
>>> Page
>>>

>> --
>> Good friends are like stars. You don't always
>> see them, but you always know they are there.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook