[pasmembers] Re: My mistake

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:25:25 -0700

Please Always RSVP at the events I send you, because you are needed,
wanted, or requested to be there. And this holds your spot. If you don't
RSVP and another scope wants your spot, you will lose it, even if the
teacher specifically asked for you.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM, CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx>
wrote:

> I see that I did sign up for this on the website.
>

> Mike

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook