[pasmembers] Re: Great world wide star count

  • From: "Peter Turner" <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:53:24 -0700

I’m going to do the test from my house tonight. It will be interesting to see
what my limiting magnitude is.

Pete Turner

MaidPro Phoenix-North – voted Best of Phoenix Magazine

19235 N Cave Creek Rd. Suite 106, Phoenix, AZ

E: peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx P: 602-923-7900 W: maidpro.com/phoenix-north
<http://www.maidpro.com/phoenix-north>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MaidPro-Phoenix-North/1797230277168150?fref=ts>
FaceBook: facebook.com/maidprophoenix Twitter: twitter.com/maidprophoenix