[pasmembers] Fwd: Re: Tucson Field Trip Update

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:26:28 -0700

PAS Members,

Attn: Members going on Tucson Trip
Attn: Bob E and Ted B - read below, please

Anyone wanting to give Bob a lift to Tucson and back?
See email below, set it up directly with him.
I'm not in the set up of this event.
All set up is going through Kevin and Sam.
Contact them for details.

And Bob,
the Time share is located:
https://www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/vs/

Bob, after you figure out if you want to stay at the time share,
let me know what nights you need it for.
I have Ted staying Sunday night, thus far. You can share a
unit with him, possibly even ride down with him.
Ted, please email Bob about your plans. Thanks.

Have a fun trip.
We can't make this one.
Terri, NOT Event Manager for this event