[pasmembers] FYI on CTCA Events

  • From: <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:42:15 -0400

FYI,  Terri and CTCA Event workers/Volunteers

No CTCA Event tonight 5/29 because Mike, Eric, Ora, Renee and I did the May
event on 5/15.

No report was issued yet for the 5/15 Event- If Eric and Mike would like to
send a paragraph to me, I'll work it into a report.
We had a low showing, a total of only 6 people - 2 for the meteorite display
and five for the evening program (one also was at the meteorite display, so we
don't double count).  Mike sent a voided PAS check, so we can set-up CTCA event
payments for auto-deposit this week. Also, CTCA's semi-annual budget requires a
new invoice for July-December which I am currently working on.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. The skies have been clear in
Maricopa.