[pasmembers] Estrella Observatory Star Party tonight 7pm to when ever - no potluck

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 13:49:24 -0700

Good afternoon PAS members,

I just posted to the site, the info for tonight's event at Yves' Estrella
Observatory.
If you are interested in attending, drop Yves an RSVP by
email, phone, phone text, or via reply to this list.
If not enough scopes are RSVP'd, he may cancel the event, so make sure you
let him know you are attending.

This is an observing session only so bring your own food, drinks, snacks.

Here's the info in the Private Calendar with Yves's phone number and
address.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1297&day=2014-5-3

Have a super evening!
William and Terri will not be attending tonight, we are recovering from
last night's awesome school event!

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &