[pasmembers] Re: DVD Course

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:21:23 -0700

Because copyright and licensing is a very important part of these types of
companies, I contacted the company and asked directly about how their licensing
of the course would apply to the club purchasing the course and having is as
part of a lending library.  I was told by their management that this would be
fine as long as the copy was purchase in the club's name and we do not charge a
fee for the lending of the course (i.e.: we're not "renting" it out).

I believe that it would be an excellent purchase and would definitely vote yes
to the club's purchase of this course.

Tim