[pasmembers] Can a PAS Member borrow the Black Mountain Campus location to do photography, and can the lights be turned off?

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

PAS Members,
Jenny, Sonny and I are in discussion about this question.
Any input?
Anyone interested in picking a date to do this?

From: Jennifer Weitz <Jennifer.Weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Sonny,

I checked and all events have to be written in to the PAS's agreement with PVCC and have a staff member present especially if we are going to turn the lights off.  If more people are interested, Terri and I could probably add a few more official observing nights at Black Mountain.  I will be writing up next years agreement soon.  Terri, do we think more people would be interested in this?

Jenny

From: Sonny Schug <sonnyschug@xxxxxxx>

Hi Terri,

Question:

Would it be possible for me to go up to the Black Mountain campus in the evenings even though we didn't have
a PAS event scheduled?

Would the security lights be on all evening...could they be turned off?

Thanks,

Sonny