[pasmembers] Apr 23 and May 2 events at Park Ridge School

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:01:26 -0800 (PST)

PAS Telescope Team Members,

Here's the updated info on these two events,
and yes, the booking docs for both events are in my hand.

Park Ridge School
9970 W. Beardsley Rd
Peoria Az 85382

All the data you need is in the 2 links on each event, that I have provided
below.
It is also all the data I have at the moment.

Apr 23, 2012
Solar event 1:30 to 3:30pm (time is set by volunteers)
Solar Viewing with Solar Presentation
Calendar: http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=795&day=2012-4-23&c=2
Forum: http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?t=654
RSVP's so far:
Sam - Solar & PST
We need a presenter
Pay: Working on $100 total to be split between those doing the event.

May 2, 2012
Early Evening, before sun set, event 5:30pm to 7pm
Showing Sun, Moon, & Venus
Forum: http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1720&posted=1#post1720
calendar: http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2012-5-2&c=2
If we don't have a minimum of 2 scopes for this event, I will cancel it.
RSVP's so far:
?
Pay: Pizza, Water, Gas reimbursement

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

PS: There's another event being set up, if i have time, today. The booking doc
came in yesterday but i didn't have time to look it over, except to see
that the date was open on our calendar. Working on that next.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry