[pasannounce] There is room in the Sept 4 and Sept 11 meetings for your presentations!

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 13:22:22 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

Yes, that is right, today is Saturday and i'm not usually in my email but
William decided to do overtime today, so I thought i'd take advantage of
the time and get a little more ahead on the newsletter items. And one of
the items I"m looking to get from you is:

1) If you are planning to do a presentation to the club at the Sept 4 or
Sept 11 meetings, I need to know the titles of your presentation, the
length, and get a short teaser sentence or 2 for the newsletter.

2) Show and Tell. This can be some astrophotos you took  that you want to
share, a trip you took photos at, or anything that is of interest from a
trip you took having to do with Astronomy. We'd love to hear about it. For
this I need a title, length and short teaser sentence for the newsletter.

3) do you have a video to share? documentary? I'm looking to fill the time
we have with some great things. Your item would be helpful. Again, i need
title, length, and short teaser sentence for the newsletter.

When do i need these items?

The official deadline of the September issue of the newsletter has gone by,
yesterday Aug 15, however, i will be working on these items up to Thursday
Aug 21. So, if you want to get in on any of these items, please email me
today so i can fit you in the schedule. If you don't have a preference as
to which day you do your presentation or share your documentary, then i
will choose where it fits best into the schedule.

Thank you so very much.

So far we have:

At the *Sept 4 PAS meeting*:
Leah & Alex doing presentations

At the* Sept 11 Meeting of the Minds*:
The MOM Agenda
and Alex doing a presentation

Someplace in one of these nights will be an hour long video/documentary.

Send me your items, today.

Also, for the newsletter, do you have something for sale, astronomy
related? Send me an ad, let's get it sold!

Hope everyone is having a spectacular weekend.
Get those reviews in to me, too.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music