[pasannounce] September Newsletter ready for download, but WAIT... there's more...

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:23:28 -0700

Awesome Saturday to all PAS Members....

The September issue of PASTimes is ready for download.

Many thanks to the Newsletter Team for helping to make this issue the best
it can be.  Newest Newsletter  Team members are Eric and Ora Steinberg.
Many thanks to the continuing Team Members,  Matt,  Leah,  Don and Terri.

Our Best Wishes to Mike Marron,  with a bad cold,  and Joe Collins who
recently had a stroke,  and Terri who badly twisted her ankle,  for a
speedy recovery.

Everyone,  have a spectacular 3 day weekend.

See U at the
* PAS Meeting Sept 4, then
* Mike's for Int'l Observe the Moon Night, Sept 6, and then the
* PAS Meeting of the Minds on Sept 11, and then that
* next Saturday for the Last Lecture of Mike's Summer Lecture Series
(scheduled for today,  cancelled,  then moved to Sat Sept 13).

Terri, Event Coordinator

Sent from my TARDIS via my Galaxy III phone complete with typos for your
enjoyment.