[pasannounce] Sept 18 BMC event

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 20:07:02 -0700

Good evening PAS Members,

I just got like the 4th RSVP for this event! This is exciting. It is over a
month away and we already have RSVP's coming in to attend this event.
Let's hope we have it and the monsoons don't get in the way. Blow away
those clouds, please.
I will see you all at BMC Sept 18!
Terri, Event Coordinator

I will update the info on the site, with the RSVP's when i get a chance.
Working on Newsletter stuff this evening.

Have a super weekend!

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook