[pasannounce] Sept 11 PAS Meeting of the Minds

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:52:22 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

I've started collecting the topics for the Meeting of the Minds on Sept 11.
We have 2 topics so far and one of them has a link so you can read about it
in the forums.
Please visit the link (sometime prior to the meeting) so you know ahead of
time what we will be discussing.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2266#post2266

If you have a topic that needs discussion with the group, please send it my
way so all topics are accounted for and I can make a list of what we are
doing and how we are doing it for the meeting, fitting everything that
needs to be covered, into the schedule.

Also, please make a note.. Sept 11... we have permission to be in the room
right after the class before has left. Jenny asked that we give them until
6:40 to leave the room, and then we can have it and set up.

I wish to start this meeting at 7pm. Try not to be late. The early start is
to accommodate all the wonderful things we will be discussing, sharing,
experiencing together.

Bring a snack to share and join us! This meeting is open to anyone.

Here's the link to the Meeting of the Minds Agenda. Review it before
attending the meeting so you can give great input on the ideas.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=60

As more topics come in, I will be adding them to the Agenda. We hope to
see everyone there!

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music