[pasannounce] BMC Dec 10 2015: Lumi Star Party vs BMC Star Party

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:02:17 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

We have a double booking going on, on Dec 10.

We have the Black Mountain Campus star party for which I'd like to be sure
we have at least 4 scopes who can attend this date....

And we have the Luminaria at DBG in which I HAVE to have 4 scopes to cover
that event.

The question is: Do i have enough people willing to do BMC to make it worth
keeping the event on the calendar?

Please give me your input.
And if you can do that star party, please let me know so I know what to do
on that date.

I know some of my Star Tours members have to wait to find out if they get
that date at Lumi or not, before they can answer, but if you can do either
location, please drop me an email so I know we have enough scopes to cover
both events. Many thanks to everyone!

Terri, Event Manager

PS: Considering moving the Dec 3 PAS Meeting to Dec 2 Wednesday. Getting a
room approved by Jenny before I move that info around on the PAS Calendar.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook