[Pack163] Wreath Pickup

  • From: Jared Lavin <jaredlavin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:52:31 -0600

Hello All.

I am in need of help to pick up Wreaths next Wednesday. I have to work until 5
PM so I had to schedule a later time. We are scheduled to pickup at 6:10 PM. I
know this may be an inconvenient time but it was the only time that I could
schedule due to work obligations. We will need as many vehicles as possible
because our order is rather large. Preferably pickups and trailers due to the
messy nature of the wreaths. Please call or email me if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Jared
608-547-0793