[Pack163] Winter Jam-BURR-ee

  • From: "Rob Landquist" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:31:18 -0600

Greetings Pack 163!

If you would still like to attend, please let me know today, as we will be
buying the food tomorrow!

Here is some information for you regarding our annual Pack Winter
Jam-BURR-ee

Here is a map to camp:
https://www.doubleknot.com/document/directions-to-imr/116375

Here is a map of camp: https://www.doubleknot.com/document/imr-map/116409

Park in the parking lot, our cabin is named Journal.  We will have scouts in
the parking lot to help direct you.

For those staying in the cabin overnight, here is a list of things to bring:

Clothing appropriate for the weather, we will be spending lots of time
outside!

Extra socks

Sleeping clothes - do not sleep in the clothes you wore all day

Flip-flops/slippers - if you want to wear something besides socks in the
cabin.

Sleeping bag & pillow - no air mattress needed

Toothbrush/toothpaste

Water bottle

Flashlight

Camera - if you want

NO ELECTRONICS!

I have attached an agenda, so you can see what is happening when.

If you are coming Friday night, I will be at the cabin around 5:00, so you
can arrive any time after that. You can drive to the cabin to drop off your
stuff!

If you are coming on Saturday, please arrive by 9:00am.  The end time is
planned to be around 6:00pm.  Please park in the parking lot and walk to the
cabin.

Any questions, please contact me.

Yours in Scouting,

Rob Landquist