[Pack163] Pack picnic

  • From: Jennifer Winters <jenniferwinters500@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 21:00:46 -0500

Scout Families -

*Reminder :*

Next Sunday, Aug. 9th is our Pack picnic at Fox River County Park (W264
S4500 River Rd). The park is over by Rivers Crossing subdivision.

Since it is a county park, there is an entrance fee of $4 per car. If your
scout happened to finish the summer reading program at the library, there
was a free one day pass in the 3rd packet.

We are planning the picnic from 10am-1pm but you are welcome to stay longer
at the park. We will be having lunch at the park & we are working on
planning that out. It would be greatly appreciated if each family could
bring a dish to share with the group. Also, if you have any outdoor games
you would like to bring along, please do so.

Please email me if you are able to attend or not, and how many will be
coming. (jenniferwinters500@xxxxxxxxx)

Jenny Winters