[Pack163] Pack Leadership

  • From: "Rob Landquist" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 12:22:04 -0500

As we start preparing our pack calendar for next school year, it is
important for you to know where we are with open positions in the pack.

We have lost several leaders when their sons crossed over into Boy Scouts.

In order to provide a great program for our cub scouts, we must fill all
these positions.  It is important that EVERY family help with running the
program.

Please let me know what position you want to sign up for.

Position

Current Person

Cubmaster

Assistant Cubmaster

Committee Chair

Rob Landquist - until May 2014 - Need to train someone this year

Treasurer

Alex Barta

Secretary

Jenny Landquist - until May 2014 - Need to train someone this year

Advancement Coordinator

Amber Castona

Pack Training Coordinator

Activity Coordinator