[Pack163] Re: Field trip opportunity for Pack 163

  • From: "Sean Aldrich" <saldrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <saldrich@xxxxxxxxx>, <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 22:21:52 -0600

Just a reminder to all those who RSVP'd and are planning to attend, our
field trip to the Waukesha County Materials Recycling Facility is scheduled
for this Friday December 7th at 5pm.  Please remember to wear your scout
uniform and "appropriate footwear".  You get to walk into the main, busy
part of the recycling center, where all the action happens and the floor may
be a bit messy.

Again the address is 220 South Prairie Avenue, Waukesha, 53186

See you there

Jennifer Aldrich