[pack163-leaders] Meeting this week, product sale pickup

  • From: Alex Barta <abarta123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 13:03:18 -0600

Hello Pack 163!

Just a reminder we have a Pack meeting this Thursday November 13th in the
Bethesda Gym at 6:30. We will be handing out the pinewood derby cars and
playing a fun game so I hope to see you all there!

I will be picking up the final product sale orders Saturday morning and
will be available all day  on the 15th starting at 11am for you to come and
pick up any additional popcorn, coffee or wreaths to complete your orders.
If you are unable to make this date please make other arrangements with me.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Alex