[PA28235] My paint scheme.

  • From: Strnat <strnat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:42:59 -0400

Hey FlyboyEd-

I AM a MAC user, and proud of it, but let's not go there because the mogas debate is plenty entertaining for now. The pictures I had attached were in fact .jpg images. Here's another try but this time I attached only one, as a Powerpoint.
It shows the youngest of my 3 sons with our bird near Macinac Island last summer. The paint scheme is simple but distinctive, and we like it. Details on the props really tie things together.

-Reinhold
N8560W

On Jul 14, 2006, at 9:59 AM, tx3 wrote:
I am nearly ready to repaint my 235. does anyone have any good photos or ideas for paint schemes?

RGF
210kb