[p900] Zx Spectrum emulator for the P900

  • From: Alfonso Martone <a.martone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:40:36 +0200

I finally can release a first beta (90% done: thus, "release 0.90") of
my Zx Spectrum emulator.

Two months were needed to track down the ugliest bugs; the current
release it's quite usable; the only major feature that is still
"missing" is the sound support (yes, I need a MySound C++ class which
accepts packet of PCM data and sends out them... but I still cannot
figure out decently how to do it from examples on Symbian developer
sites.

You can now download the "P900 Zx Spectrum emulator" on this page
(which contains updated instructions and a short FAQ):
http://www.alfonsomartone.itb.it/givsbv.html

Last minute note added: I just found there is another Spectrum emulator
around - Spectrian 1.50; you have to pay for it (30 days demo). It's
quite complete, but my emulator has a faster screen refresh.

--
alf