[overture] Re: two pipes together: bottom and main

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 06:53:58 -0700

Hi Justin,
  I haven't looked at your new example but what you are trying
to do involves non-standard "mixed boundaries" since a given
boundary is sometimes a physical boundary and sometimes an interpolation
boundary. The general way to handle this is with the "mixed boundary"
option in ogen -- see sampleGrids/backStep.cmd for an example
and the ogen documentation. I suggest that you practice first
in two dimensions.

Regards,
  Bill

On 05/01/2013 10:07 AM, zmh021810 wrote:
Dear Bill,

Last time you told me about the pipe connection problem and asked me to change
the grid order in Ogen file, I did it and it was OK.

Now I want the generate the same thing. the only different thing is the
location of the branch pipe's position. Now it is in the bottom.

However, I can not generate good grids. I change the order again but it is
still not good.

Hope you can have a look about it if you have time.

channel.cmdx is the Ogen file

gh.cmdx is the Cgins file.

Best wishes for you!

Justin