[overture] Re: _tnl_run_pipeline undefined

  • From: "Henshaw, Bill" <henshaw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barak Galanti <galanti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:22:19 +0000

Hi Barak:
   I checked, and you are currently not a member of the overture freelists
newsgroup.
Maybe you need to join gain.

   It looks like you found the problem. Likely another version of OpenGL was
being
found in $(MOTIF)/lib64.

   The errors you now get look familiar. I have fixed check.p so in the next
version it
will run through correctly in parallel. I think you may be ok now.

...Bill