[overture] Re: plot3d file

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:58:12 -0700

Joel:

  It looks like the plot3d reader is confused by your file unless
you really have 539 million grids in the file. There is no single
plot3d format so the reader tries to guess which format you have.
This is done in the file dpm.f I believe.

...Bill

Joel Guerrero wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to read a plot3d file using ogen but I'm getting this message

 ...ng=   538976313
 opplt3d: ERROR: there were more than         1000  grids in this file
 increase dimension ngd

So far, I haven't been able to find the place in the source code where should I
set the new value.  Also, I'm wondering if using such a grid will cause any
further problem.

Regards,

Joel