[overture] loftedQuarterBoxGrid.cmd

  • From: Jon Tegner <tegner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 11:59:31 +0200

Bill,

I have started to play around with the loftedQuarterBoxGrid-script. Have some questions.

When I try to modify the variable $widthZ (e.g. widthZ=1.5) there seems to be a problem related to the "hole cutter", I think (but really uncertain here) that the xaBox/xbBox variables should be related to widthZ and the zaBox/zbBox variables should be related to widthX.

Also, if put widthX=0.6 there seems to be some other kind of problem (tried with factor=2 and factor=4).

/jon