[overture] Re: interpolation coefficients for an implicit solver

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:50:22 -0700

Hi Giorgos:

The interpolation coefficients are filled into a coefficient matrix in
the function getInterpolationCoefficients in GenericGridCollectionOperators.C
This is done when you call
   coeff.finishBoundaryConditions();

You could try to change the getInterpolationCoefficients function. A safer
way would be to write a similar function to getInterpolationCoefficients
and call it after coeff.finishBoundaryConditions() (so that you do not
break the rest of Overture).

Regards,
  Bill.