[overture] Re: conjugate heat transfer?

  • From: Pei-Ying Hsieh <phsieh2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:16:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot, Bill!

Pei

----- Original Message ----
From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 1:48:34 PM
Subject: [overture] Re: conjugate heat transfer?

Dear Pei:

   The cgmp solver is the multi-physics solver that can solve
coupled fluid flow and heat transfer to solids. It is very new
but there are a few examples in the cg/mp/cmd directory.
(It's possible the version of cgmp in cg.v22 is broken so let
me know if you have trouble)

Regards,
   Bill

Pei-Ying Hsieh wrote:
> Dear Overture Developers:
>
> I noticed that cgins is capable of incompressible N-S eq. with heat
> transfer. I am wondering whether it supports conduction with solid
> elements (several different solid materials) inside the domain.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pei

> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

Be a better friend, newshound, and