[overture] channel grid

  • From: Kyle Schmidt <kaschm02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:02:15 -0400

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has done any grid sensitivity on a channel for
any Laminar Re number; specifically Re=100?  I have a simple channel with an
inlet of a given velocity and outlet, and my vertical lines are stretched to
give me a more accurate reading of the velocity profile near the walls.  If
anyone has, how many vertical and horizontal lines did you use for an
accurate result and how did you go about finding the correct line numbers?

Kyle

If a command file is necessary let me know and I will provide one.