[overture] Re: UBUNTU 14.04 LTS AMD64 - Overture installation

  • From: Jacob Adopley <jadopley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:05:31 +0000

Thanks Bill.

Chahe gave me a hint on the GL errors. It is from ubuntu version. I will try to
see if I could resolve them. Could you send me a sample of the .overture file
to have a look?

Now, to Chahe, could you help me on this one. From time to time, I lose my
ubuntu desktop icons that show to the left of home directory. And when I try to
resolve it, I lose my installations completely. I have to reinstall my
virtualbox and ubuntu three times already. I  searched the askubuntu.com for
solution without much luck. I really don't want to go through the pains of
installations again. So please if you have a solution, kindly let me in on it!

Thanks.

I am still searching to!

jacob k. adopley