[overture] Re: Overture reference

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:16:54 -0700

Dear Slava,
  Here is a published reference on Overture itself plus some recent papers
that might be appropriate.

...Bill

@inproceedings(Brown97,
   author = "D. L. Brown and Geoffrey S. Chesshire and William D. Henshaw and Daniel
J. Quinlan",
   booktitle = "Proceedings of the Eighth {SIAM} Conference on Parallel Processing
for Scientific Computing",
   title = "{Overture}: An Object Oriented Software System for Solving Partial
Differential Equations
            in Serial and Parallel Environments",
   year = 1997)

@article{th2009,
   author={William D. Henshaw and Kyle K. Chand},
   title = "A Composite Grid Solver for Conjugate Heat Transfer in Fluid-Structure
Systems",
   journal=JCP,
   volume = "228",
   pages = "3708--3741",
   year = 2009}

@article{pog2008a,
   author={William D. Henshaw and Donald W. Schwendeman},
   title = "Parallel Computation of Three-Dimensional Flows using Overlapping Grids
with Adaptive Mesh Refinement",
   journal=JCP,
   volume = 227,
   number = 16,
   pages = "7469--7502",
   year = 2008}

Viacheslav Merkin wrote:
Dear Bill,

I've written a paper presenting results of a code using Overture and provided a url link as a general Overture reference. One of the reviewers requested that I cite a technical paper. Is there a particular reference you would like to have been cited?

Just in case: The paper is submitted to the Journal of Geophysical Research.

Thanks in advance,
Slava

Viacheslav Merkin
Senior Research Associate
Astronomy Department and
Center for Integrated Space Weather Modeling
Boston University

e-mail: vgm at bu.edu
phone: (617) 358-3441
fax: (617) 358-3242