[overture] Need help to debug code

  • From: "#DOMINIC DENVER JOHN CHANDAR#" <DOMI0002@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 23:32:06 +0800

Hi,

    I have been modifying many portions of cg.v22, but until now I had
no problems in compiling or executing them. I've noticed a weird error
when running cgins recently
and Im unable to trace from where it is originating.

$Overture/../cg.v22.beta/ins/SERIALBUILD/ins/bin/cgins
ERROR: in Internal_Index::Consistency_Check(Internal_Index::operator=)
-- Index_Mode unknown (Index_Mode = 0)
Exiting A++ program from inside of APP_ABORT()! (Calling system abort
function ...)
Exiting P++ Virtual Machine!
Virtual Machine exited!
Abort

This happens the moment I hit cgins... So I decided to compile a simple
dummy program and link it with the libraires libCgins and libCgcommon.
I found the error originates when I link the code with libCgcommon.
(Where most of the changes I have made). Is there any way to trace ..
from that
library where this error is occuring ? Im trying to revert back to my
older version meanwhile.. to remove the error. Apart from this way, Is
there any way I can locate
the error ?

Thanks,
Dominic