[overture] Re: Mouse right click not working

  • From: "Philip M. Blakely" <pmb39@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Apr 2009 18:53:00 +0100

Abhishek,

The usual reason for this is that you've got NumLock switched on, which stops the mouse clicks being recognised for some reason. (Caps Lock or Scroll Lock might cause this problem as well.)

Philip

On Apr 19 2009, abhishek  basak wrote:

Hello all,

I am a new user to Overture. I have compiled Overture (but not the cg solver) on SuSE 11.0 using gcc/g++/gfortran 4.3. I am using the bash shell (with corresponding changes in the defenv file (like replacing setenv with export..). Ogen works, but unfortunately, mouse right click doesnot work..and I have to type all commands by hand :-((. Any ideas please??

Abhishek