[overture] Lofted surface mapping

  • From: Jon Tegner <tegner@xxxxxx>
  • To: <overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:59:18 +0200

Hi,

I have used "lofted surface" (based on loftedHalfBox.cmd found in sampleGrids) to create a mesh of several buildings. This seems to be working nicely.

In the next step the number of buildings is increasing, and I would like to take advantage of the symmetry of the problem - this however requires a symmetry plane cutting some of the buildings in two. Is there a way to use the "lofted surface" in this scenario? Or what would be the preferred(easiest) way of doing this?

Thanks!

/jon