[overture] Re: Compilation Problem

  • From: RCY <recif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:51:58 -0400

Bill,
 Thanks. I did get the compilation to work, after dropping the .h from
the  iostream.h fstream.h and iomanip.h include directives and adding
'using namespace std;'. In addition, on Daniel's suggestion I added
'#include <algorithm>' to a couple of files with the sort function,
but I look forward to the new version.
Recif